Women encouraging women to live fully, love deeply, and give freely.
Women's Harbor values who we are as women, as well as our stories, and our spiritual gifts. We provide opportunities for women to grow in their faith and love for God, discover their spiritual gifts, serve in the church and community, and develop friendships with other women.
We would LOVE for you to join us at our next event!
Here's a list of our events this Fall/Winter:
- Saturday, September 16 - Kick-off Speaker: Bethany Needham
- Friday, October 13 - Thrive! Event with Martha Fletcher
- Saturday, November 4 - Operation Christmas Child
- Saturday, November 18 - Paint Night!
- Saturday, December 2 - Christmas Celebration
For more information about Women's Harbor, pick up a brochure at the Welcome Table in the Cafe.
Please don't hesitate to contact us about anything at all :)
The Women's Harbor Team:
Fernanda White, Laurel Hansen, Sheree Norquist, Kate Carlton
Judi Adamyk, Pam Moran, Lou Ann Franke