Although we had a great Saturday evening worship gathering, we know that we missed many of you last weekend. So...in light of the cancellations, here are five things to help you prepare for the weekend ahead!
- This Weekend – This Saturday evening, I’ll teach a brief message on the same text as I did last weekend and simply draw out more application! Then, on Sunday morning I’ll be teaching last week's full message from John 11! This is the best solution we could arrive at without skipping over an incredible text. As you prepare to join us, please read John 11:1-45.
- Generosity – As you can imagine, inclement weather has a tremendous impact on our community’s resources. Did you know that you are able to invest in Harbor’s mission and ministry, even when the snow keeps us from gathering? To find out more, visit www.harborofhope.org/give. Know that every dollar you invest is a direct investment in another person’s life! We are grateful for your financial partnership.
- Parking Crew Help – Our First Impressions Team is in need of volunteers who are willing to battle the elements and serve our guests by managing the parking lot, clearing snow from the walks and entry, and welcoming guests through our doors! To join our FIT crew, contact .
- Parking – With the recent snowfall, parking is a premium everywhere you go and Harbor is no different. So...in preparation for the weekend, please plan on arriving to your worship gathering a few minutes early and if possible, please consider parking in the overflow lot. This allows us to offer the best parking spots to our new guests, young families, and those who need close access to our front door.
- Gatherings - If you’re still deciding which worship gathering is best for you and your family, consider our Saturday gathering at 5pm or our Sunday gathering at 9am! Our commitment is to ensure that every guest has a seat and while our 10:30 gathering is filling up fast, we won’t let go of that commitment! We appreciate your help!
Finally, if there is any way we can serve you during this crazy winter season, please contact me directly! We care about you and would love to help if possible.